Health and Safety
- The Consolis Group is committed to providing its employees with a safe and healthy work environment, minimizing risks and avoiding hazardous situations.
- Our health and safety management systems reflect our values and require visible and active professional commitment:
- We protect the physical integrity of our employees, our subcontractors and visitors, their accident-free work and expect everyone to be in a safe and secure position in their work.
- No priority or productivity can be the reason for any work safety risk.
- We are committed to carry out our business wherever we are – reinforced concrete production, reinforced concrete construction, general contracting, general construction, industrial floor construction, ready-mix concrete production and other commercial activities - and always comply with all health and safety requirements that are underpinned by our legal, professional and customer expectations.
- We measure and review our work safety records and take corrective actions to minimize the occurrence of emergencies and incidents. In this way, we strive to achieve the >> zero accident and zero occupational harm << as a goal.
- We always plan our products and solutions by taking into account manufacturing processes and life cycle management.
- Our management is continuously working on to provide regular work safety trainings to alert our employees to the strict requirements they have made to reach our goals.
- In order to achieve above, the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System of ASA Építőipari Kft. has been expanded with Workplace Health and Safety Management System ISO 45001:2018. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our system, integrating it into our business processes. To do this, our company's management provides the right resources.
With these we want to achieve elimination of work- and health risks or reducing them as far as possible.